Brent Vander Pol | Washington Trucking Associations
Brent Vander Pol, currently serving a 2 year term as President of the Washington Trucking Associations, is President of Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc., a role he has held since 2015. Prior to that, he was VP of Operations for Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc. from 2002 to 2015. Brent has officially been with the Federal Way headquartered company since 1986.
Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc. is a family owned regional LTL carrier, started by Brent’s grandfather and 2 of his brothers in 1951. The company currently employs 500 people across 3 states.
Brent has been married to his wife Brenda for 40 years. Together they have two adult children, and four grandsons.
In his spare time, Brent enjoys time with his family on the water, and never misses an opportunity to golf.
Registration & Event Information:
- Emerald Queen Casino Ballroom & Conference Center 5580 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424 (The Ballroom & Conference Center is located West of the Casino across the parking lot)
- 11:15 am Registration/networking
- 11:30 am Lunch served
- Cost is $25 prepaid 3 days prior to the event, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets ** Additional $10 for walk-in members, member sales on day of event, and non-members
- Register online, by email, or fill out the registration form
The TCT meets September through June on the second Monday of every month for networking, lunch and dynamic speakers on important issues to the transportation industry. Members, their guests and others are invited.
Thank you to all who contributed door prizes at our last meeting! All proceeds go toward TCT’s Scholarship Program.
- February 10th: NWSA
- March 9th: Darigold
- April 13th: Foss Maritime