John Wolfe | The Northwest Seaport Alliance
John Wolfe is chief executive officer of The Northwest Seaport Alliance (NWSA). He sets the organization’s vision and strategy, and guides the NWSA’s unique customer-focused culture.
Wolfe also serves as the CEO of the Port of Tacoma, a position he was named to in 2010. Before being named CEO, he had served as the Port of Tacoma’s deputy executive director since June 2005.
Prior to joining the Port of Tacoma, Wolfe served for two years as the executive director of the Port of Olympia, and before that as Olympia’s director of operations and marine terminal general manager.
Wolfe also spent 10 years with Maersk Sealand/APM Terminals in Tacoma, most recently as the terminal’s operations manager.
He is on the boards of the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA), Executive Council for a Greater Tacoma, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce, the Washington State Fair Board, Federal Maritime Commission’s Export Innovation Team and Maritime Innovation Advisory Council for the Department of Commerce. Wolfe is also an executive board member of the Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County. Wolfe earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Pacific Lutheran University.
Registration & Event Information:
- Emerald Queen Casino Ballroom & Conference Center 5580 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424 (The Ballroom & Conference Center is located West of the Casino across the parking lot)
- 11:15 am Registration/networking
- 11:45 am Lunch served
- Cost is $25 prepaid 3 days prior to the event, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets ** Additional $10 for walk-in members, member sales on day of event, and non-members
- Register online, by email, or fill out the registration form
The TCT meets September through June on the second Monday of every month for networking, lunch and dynamic speakers on important issues to the transportation industry. Members, their guests and others are invited.
Thank you to all who contributed door prizes at our last meeting! All proceeds go toward TCT’s Scholarship Program.
- September 9th: Allen Clifford, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Co.
- October 14th: Meredith Neal, Manufacturing Industrial Council
- November 11th: Michael Fowler, WTC Tacoma
- December 9th: EFN