John F. Janson | SanMar
John Janson is the Director of Global Logistics for SanMar. John is experienced and knowledgeable with all aspects of global transportation, distribution, and logistics.
SanMar is an award-winning supplier of apparel & accessories. Founded in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, SanMar has passionately & successfully served the imprinted sportswear market for 45+ years.
John has 20+ years of experience piloting global logistics for industry leading companies including, MWI Animal Health/AmerisourceBergen, Bodybuilding.com, Micron and Micron PC.
He is known to be a results driven executive, who invests in his team with strong relationship and team building skills. John’s ability to operate both strategically & tactically across multiple facets of company operations has made a difference with customers domestically & internationally. His career has given him quality, experienced knowledge of all aspects of global transportation, distribution & logistics.
He is a graduate from Boise State University and has been married to his wife, Susan, for 37 years with 2 daughters & 3 grandchildren.
Registration & Event Information:
- Emerald Queen Casino Ballroom & Conference Center
5580 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424
(The Ballroom & Conference Center is located West of the Casino across the parking lot)
- 11:15 am Registration/networking
- 11:45 am Lunch served
- Cost is $25 prepaid 3 days prior to the event, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets
** Additional $10 for walk-in members, member sales on day of event, and non-members
- Register online, by email, or fill out the registration form
The TCT meets September through June on the second Monday of every month for networking, lunch and dynamic speakers on important issues to the transportation industry. Members, their guests and others are invited.
Thank you to all who contributed door prizes at our last meeting!
All proceeds go toward TCT’s Scholarship Program.
- June 10th: John Wolfe, Northwest Seaport Alliance
- September 9th: Allen Clifford, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Co.
- October 14th: Meredith Neal, Manufacturing Industrial Council
- November 11th: Michael Fowler, WTC Tacoma
- December 9th: EFN