Rob Howell | Columbia Trust Company
Rob Howell is the SVP, Director of Investments for Columbia Trust Company.
Rob has more than 35 years of industry experience. He began his career at Bank of America where he spent 28 years and held the role as the Chief Investment Officer for the Pacific Northwest. Rob brings comprehensive experience to Columbia Trust Company providing specialization in development and management of a variety of trust and investment disciplines, including asset allocation strategies, risk management and strategic client solutions. Based in Seattle, Rob leads the investment teams covering the entire Oregon, Washington and Idaho footprint of Columbia Trust Company.
Registration & Event Information:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites 1425 E 27th St Tacoma, WA 98421
- 11:15 am Registration/networking
- 11:30 am Lunch served
- Cost is $25 prepaid 3 days prior to the event, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets ** Additional $10 for walk-in members, member sales on day of event, and non-members
- Register online, by email, or fill out the registration form
The TCT meets September through June on the second Monday of every month for networking, lunch and dynamic speakers on important issues to the transportation industry. Members, their guests and others are invited.
Thank you to all who contributed door prizes at our last meeting! All proceeds go toward TCT’s Scholarship Program.
- October 11th: Matson
- November 8th: BNSF Railway
- December 13th: EFN Event