Major General Bret D. Daugherty | Washington National Guard
- The presentation from the meeting is now available here.
- Warfighter Disaster Recovery Team Website: https://warfighterdrt.com/
Major General Bret D. Daugherty was appointed as the Adjutant General of Washington on July 28th, 2012. As the Adjutant General, he is commander of all Washington Army and Air National Guard forces and Director of the State’s Emergency Management and Enhanced 911 programs. General Daugherty also serves as Homeland Security Advisor to the Governor of Washington and as State Administrative Agent for all United States Department of Homeland Security grants awarded to Washington’s state, local, tribal and non-profit agencies and organizations.
General Daugherty attended Seattle University where he was awarded an Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps scholarship. Upon graduating as a Distinguished Military Graduate in June of 1980, he was commissioned as a Regular Army Second Lieutenant. He left active duty in 1989 and joined the Washington Army National Guard in 1990.
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
- Legion of Merit
- Meritorious Service Medal (with 3 Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters) Army Commendation Medal (with 1 Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster) Army Achievement Medal (with 2 Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal (with 3 Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters) National Defense Service Medal (with 1 Bronze Service Star)
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Humanitarian Service Medal
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal (with Silver Hourglass, “M” Device, and numeral 2) Army Service Ribbon
- Army Reserve Component Overseas Training Ribbon
- Washington National Guard Commendation Medal
- Washington State Emergency Service Medal (with 4 Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters) National Guard Service Ribbon
- Senior Army Aviator Badge
- Parachutist Badge
See General Daugherty’s full bio for more information.
Registration & Event Information:
- Emerald Queen Casino Ballroom & Conference Center 5580 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424
(The Ballroom & Conference Center is located West of the Casino across the parking lot)
- 11:15 am Registration/networking
- 11:45 am Lunch served
- Cost $25 prepaid, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets
** Additional $10 for walk-in members and non-members
- Register Online, by email, or fill out the registration form
The TCT meets September through June on the second Monday of every month for networking, lunch and dynamic speakers on important issues to the transportation industry. Members, their guests and others are invited.
Upcoming luncheon meetings:
- December 11th – EFN Holiday Event