Steve Hartmann | Lynden Transport
Steve Hartmann is Vice President, Sales & Marketing for Lynden Transport, Inc., the original operating unit of the Lynden Family of Companies. Steve joined Lynden in 2011 and has worked within the trucking industry for over 40 years. Prior to Lynden, Steve spent most of his time within the regional domestic LTL markets with Oak harbor Freight Lines and Mid-States Express.
Since joining Lynden, Steve’s expertise has included a working knowledge of the domestic off-shore markets, with a heavy focus on Alaska. Steve and his wife Rochelle are the parents of six children and 13 grandchildren. Steve is a graduate of Brigham Young university, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics.
He is a past Chairman and serves as the Chairman Ex-Officio of the National Motor Freight Traffic Association (NMFTA) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. He is a past President and Chairman of the Pacific Inland Tariff Bureau located in Portland, Oregon. He is a resident of Bonney Lake.
Once again March will be our annual Item Drive, benefiting Mary Bridge Children’s Foundation! Biggest need for 2020 is: Play-doh and Play-doh Gadgets, Books and Matchbox / Hotwheels toys. Please see our Carla Martin / Mary Bridge Item Drive page for more information and ideas on what is in the greatest need!
Registration & Event Information:
- Emerald Queen Casino Ballroom & Conference Center 5580 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424 (The Ballroom & Conference Center is located West of the Casino across the parking lot)
- 11:15 am Registration/networking
- 11:45 am Lunch served
- Cost is $25 prepaid 3 days prior to the event, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets ** Additional $10 for walk-in members, member sales on day of event, and non-members
- Register online, by email, or fill out the registration form
The TCT meets September through June on the second Monday of every month for networking, lunch and dynamic speakers on important issues to the transportation industry. Members, their guests and others are invited.
Thank you to all who contributed door prizes at our last meeting! All proceeds go toward TCT’s Scholarship Program.
- April 13th: Foss Maritime