September 12th: Tracy Rosser
- La Quinta Inn & Suites 1425 E 27th St Tacoma, WA 98421
- 11:30 Registration/networking
- 12:00 Lunch served
- Cost $25 prepaid, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets
** Additional $10 for walk-in members and non-members
- Register by email or fill out the registration form
Tracy Rosser is the senior vice president of transportation for Walmart US. He has the responsibility for all domestic transportation, the private fleet, and global transportation. He was promoted to this position in 2012.
Tracy’s previous role was divisional senior vice president, Mississippi River Delta Division, Central Business Unit, where he was responsible for store operations in this division.
Additionally, since joining Walmart in 1997, Tracy has served as vice president of corporate traffic, director of corporate traffic, general manager of the Laurens, S.C. fashion distribution center, regional transportation manager with the private fleet over the western US, manager of backhaul administration, and general transportation manager of the Sutherland, Va. transportation office.
Prior to joining Walmart, Tracy spent nine years in the truckload transportation industry holding positions in sales, marketing, and operations.
- BS, Business, Marketing, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- MBA, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
Upcoming luncheon meetings:
- October 10th, 2016
- November 14th, 2016