Brandon J. Unterbrink | BNSF Railway
Assistant Vice President, International Intermodal
Brandon Unterbrink was promoted to Assistant Vice President, International Intermodal, in March 2016, overseeing carrier relationships and international marketing.
Unterbrink joined BNSF in 1999 as a management trainee. He held various positions with increasing responsibility and, in 2004, was promoted to manager, Industrial Products Sales. Between 2008 and 2014, he served in several director- level roles in Consumer Products, including Product Planning and Development, Sales and Marketing. In 2014, he was promoted to general director, Agricultural Products, with responsibility for ethanol, sweeteners and fertilizer.
- Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University
- Master of Business Administration, University of Texas at Arlington
Unterbrink lives in Keller, Texas, with his wife Emiley and their three children.
BNSF Railway is one of North America’s leading freight transportation companies operating on 32,500 route miles of track in 28 states, and also operates in three Canadian provinces. BNSF is one of the top transporters of consumer goods, grain and agricultural products, low-sulfur coal, and industrial goods such as petroleum, chemicals, housing materials, food and beverages. BNSF’s shipments help feed, clothe, supply, and power American homes and businesses every day. BNSF and its employees have developed one of the most technologically advanced, and efficient railroads in the industry. We work continuously to improve the value of the safety, service, energy, and environmental benefits we provide to our customers and the communities we serve.
Registration & Event Information:
- Emerald Queen Casino Ballroom & Conference Center 5580 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424
(The Ballroom & Conference Center is located West of the Casino across the parking lot)
- 11:15 am Registration/networking
- 11:30 am Lunch served
- Cost is $25 prepaid prior to March 10th, drawing is an additional $5 for 6 tickets
** Additional $10 for walk-in members, member sales on day of event, and non-members
- Register online, by email, or fill out the registration form
The TCT meets September through June on the second Monday of every month for networking, lunch and dynamic speakers on important issues to the transportation industry. Members, their guests and others are invited.
Upcoming luncheon meetings:
- April 9th – Brandon Unterbrink, BNSF
- May 14th – Dr. Ali Modarres, University of Washington
- June 11th – John Wolfe, Northwest Seaport Alliance