November 1, 2018
Hosted by Invista Performance Solutions
Clover Park Technical College Campus
4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW, Building #23
Lakewood, WA 98499
Invista is excited to bring you, our area supervisors and managers, a live professional development experience with our expert facilitators in a half-day of training.
Choose from one of four different workshops designed to help you grow new skills, develop new insights, and further develop your ability to lead your teams.
The Breakout Sessions will be on the Following Topics:
- Supervising is Leading- Leadership Development
- Communicating Effectively with Your Team
- Fostering Respect in a Diverse Workplace
- Techniques of Coaching and Mentoring
- Early Bird Registration Fee of $35 (Closes on 10/24/18)
- $49 After 10/24/18 or on the Day of the Event
- The event includes breakfast, lunch and your 4-hour workshop, plus training materials
Event Schedule: November 1st, 2018
- 7am Doors Open/Continental Breakfast
- 8am-12 noon Training Sessions
- 12 noon – 1pm Lunch and Wrap-Up
This is an opportunity for a small fee to learn some valuable tools that you can take back to your organizations and share with your fellow co-workers that will make all of you better supervisors, managers and employees.
You will also have a chance to network with other like-minded and growth-oriented community professionals over breakfast and lunch.
For more details about this event, fees, and workshop schedules please visit our registration page at this link: http://www.invistaperforms.org/fallevent2018
If you have any questions about this event please contact Invista Performance Solutions at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 583-8875.