VETRANS has two operating entities.
VETRANS LLC is our full service truckload brokerage serving customers and carriers across the USA. We have been in business since 2006. We are EDI-capable and work in the propriety systems of many of our shippers.
VETRANS LLC is certified as a Minority Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business. We are also a registered Smartway Transportation Partner. Our brokerage works when you work. If you have freight, we have reliable trucks for your loads. If you need freight, we have reliable shippers for your trucks. VETRANS LLC – Trucking’s Two Way Street.
VETRANS Logistics Services, Inc is a flatbed trucking company operating in the Western US since 2011. VETRANS Inc runs both semi and maxi equipment. We have 48 foot flatbeds and curtain vans, 53 foot quad flatbeds, and B Trains.
VETRANS Inc is certified as a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business. We can haul most flatbed loads safely, quickly and cost-effectively. VETRANS Inc drivers are among the safest in our industry. We utilize the most current equipment and technology. We comply strictly with the rules and regulations governing our industry. We are a growing trucking company with great employment opportunities for experienced flatbed drivers. If you are looking for a safe, reliable flatbed carrier partner, VETRANS Logistics Services, Inc can meet your needs!
We are proud to support the Transportation Club of Tacoma. VETRANS established the Richard L. Bianchino Scholarship for active-duty Marines attending the University of Washington in 2009. We also support these great causes:
- The United States Marine Corps Support Group
- Tacoma/Pierce County Habitat for Humanity
- Pierce County Sheriff’s Santa Cops
- Edgewood Elementary School
- Cornish College of the Arts
Please visit our website @ www.go-VETRANS.com.
Congratulations, VETRANS for being awarded the 2016 TCT Company of the Year!
COMPANY OF THE YEAR CRITERIA
Since 2000, TCT has been awarding outstanding organizations the designation of Company of the Year. The following is an attempt to formulate criteria going forward to assist those that need to make future decisions. These are not weighted criteria but are meant to be adhered to guidelines.
- Direct support of the Transportation Club of Tacoma
- Direct support and sponsorship of their members of the Club
- Local recognition in the transportation community for excellence, advancement, and improvement within the infrastructure
- Community service performed directly and indirectly in support of various local and regional activities
- Overall contributions to the improvement and advancement of the transportation and logistics networks as they exist and grow.
- A mentor to other businesses and individuals.
- 2015 – PCC Logistics
- 2014 – NU-Way, Inc
- 2013 – Ports America
- 2012 – Mckinney Trailers
- 2011 – Lynden Transport
- 2010 – Tacoma Rail
- 2009 – Best Ways
- 2008 – Horizon Lines
- 2007 – Carlile
- 2006 – SCS Refrigerated Services
- 2005 – MacMillan Piper
- 2004 – Gordon Trucking
- 2003 – Husky Terminal and Stevedoring
- 2002 – Totem Ocean Trailer Express
- 2001 – Port of Tacoma
- 2000 – Swift Transportation Company