Congratulations Matson for being awarded the 2020 TCT Company of the Year!
COMPANY OF THE YEAR CRITERIA
Since 2000, TCT has been awarding outstanding organizations the designation of Company of the Year. The following is an attempt to formulate criteria going forward to assist those that need to make future decisions. These are not weighted criteria but are meant to be adhered to guidelines.
- Direct support of the Transportation Club of Tacoma
- Direct support and sponsorship of their members of the Club
- Local recognition in the transportation community for excellence, advancement, and improvement within the infrastructure
- Community service performed directly and indirectly in support of various local and regional activities
- Overall contributions to the improvement and advancement of the transportation and logistics networks as they exist and grow.
- A mentor to other businesses and individuals.
- 2019 – The Northwest Seaport Alliance
- 2018 – Pacific Northwest Equipment Inc.
- 2017 – SmartTalent
- 2016 – VETRANS
- 2015 – PCC Logistics
- 2014 – NU-Way, Inc
- 2013 – Ports America
- 2012 – Mckinney Trailers
- 2011 – Lynden Transport
- 2010 – Tacoma Rail
- 2009 – Best Ways
- 2008 – Horizon Lines
- 2007 – Carlile
- 2006 – SCS Refrigerated Services
- 2005 – MacMillan Piper
- 2004 – Gordon Trucking
- 2003 – Husky Terminal and Stevedoring
- 2002 – Totem Ocean Trailer Express
- 2001 – Port of Tacoma
- 2000 – Swift Transportation Company