Thank you for taking the time to consider our Networking web page. We take great pride in providing our membership with an environment filled with fellowship and social exchange. Some call this networking but we know it as the cornerstones by which our club was founded. We continue today to encourage networking amongst our membership and the Tacoma transportation community. Whether you’re a company searching for your next great employee or an individual desiring exposure for your resume, the Transportation Club of Tacoma is here to support your networking needs.
- Bennett International Logistics – Sales Executive – 3/2017
- Tacoma Community College – Business & Logistics Professor – 2/2017
- McKinney Trailer Rentals – Logistics, Insurance & Operations Analyst – 2/2017
- MacMillan Piper – Freight Coordinator – 2/2017
- VETRANS – Brokerage Associate – 2/2017
For submission of a job opening or resume to our site, please e-mail our Executive Director, Gary Gieser, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the resume or job posting is in PDF format prior to submission and there is contact information on the page
Restrictions to entry on the site: Please note that in order to post a resume on our site you must either be a member of the Transportation Club of Tacoma or sponsored by a member of the Club. All resumes and job postings will be kept on file for a period of 3 months. Thank you and good luck!