SmartTalent is a locally-owned independent Human Resource and Staffing organization that was established in 2001. Our operating guidelines begin with “Going the Extra Mile”, while developing innovative solutions to the problems our clients face each and every day. While it is SmartTalent that provides support, the office and supplies, it is our people, through their efforts and abilities that bring exceptional results to our temporary and full time candidates as well as our clients.
“What’s all the Hubbub about?” SmartTalent is committed to the overall development of each team member in an environment, which fosters teamwork, mutual respect, and individual growth. At SmartTalent, each of us understands that the work we do is important work. It is up to each of us to make an impact on our community, set a standard of excellence for staffing performance and provide substantial results for our clients and temporary associates. The confidence that our clients and our associates have in SmartTalent must be earned on a daily basis. “We’re Going To Make Your Business Day Better!” is not just our motto, but our way of life.
SmartTalent provides full service staffing solution to a wide-variety of industries with a strong presence in Transportation, Production, Warehousing, Distribution and Manufacturing. Providing temporary, temp-to-hire or direct hire placements.
SmartTalent staffs a variety of skill sets from entry level industrial/warehouse positions to skilled labor as well as office and administrative, accounting, call center, customer service, professional and management.
SmartTalent has been an active member of the club going on 4 years and participates in a variety of the events. Starting with the Bandage drive for Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, Habitat for Humanity Build Day, Spring Open, Hijinks and the EFN Event.
Congratulations, SmartTalent for being awarded the 2016 TCT Company of the Year!
COMPANY OF THE YEAR CRITERIA
Since 2000, TCT has been awarding outstanding organizations the designation of Company of the Year. The following is an attempt to formulate criteria going forward to assist those that need to make future decisions. These are not weighted criteria but are meant to be adhered to guidelines.
- Direct support of the Transportation Club of Tacoma
- Direct support and sponsorship of their members of the Club
- Local recognition in the transportation community for excellence, advancement, and improvement within the infrastructure
- Community service performed directly and indirectly in support of various local and regional activities
- Overall contributions to the improvement and advancement of the transportation and logistics networks as they exist and grow.
- A mentor to other businesses and individuals.
- 2016 – VETRANS
- 2015 – PCC Logistics
- 2014 – NU-Way, Inc
- 2013 – Ports America
- 2012 – Mckinney Trailers
- 2011 – Lynden Transport
- 2010 – Tacoma Rail
- 2009 – Best Ways
- 2008 – Horizon Lines
- 2007 – Carlile
- 2006 – SCS Refrigerated Services
- 2005 – MacMillan Piper
- 2004 – Gordon Trucking
- 2003 – Husky Terminal and Stevedoring
- 2002 – Totem Ocean Trailer Express
- 2001 – Port of Tacoma
- 2000 – Swift Transportation Company